Friday, August 26, 2016

#Zombie Story #WritingContest! #amwriting #amreading $40 #Amazon GC

I *love* a good zombie flick. I am looking for thrilling zombie stories between 500 and 1,000 words. Please email submissions to: LilyLeeWalker@gmail.com.

Please write a short story with a clear beginning, middle, and end. There is no required prompt, however here are some if you are looking for inspiration:

A character narrowly escapes being swarmed by zombies.
A character, initially confused by the chaos around him, realizes he is in the zombie apocalypse.
A character discovers what seems to be an oasis of refuge, but soon discovers first impressions were wrong.


The top 3 stories will be posted on my blog, and readers will vote for their favorite via twitter. First place will receive a $40 Amazon gift card and an interview that I will post on my blog. Please include your twitter handle with your submission.


Deadline: October 24th 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment